Standing Orders and Committee Terms of Reference
The Standing Orders set out the Corporation's policy and practice on those issues which it has power to determine. Should there be any doubt in interpretation of the Standing Orders, the Instruments and Articles of Government will take precedence as the legal document. Please click to view the Standing Orders.
The Corporation's committees each have separate terms of reference relating to their remit and are reviewed regularly to ensure that they reflect current requirements and good practice. To view the terms of reference, please click below.
- STANDING ORDERS TO COMMITTEES (PDF)
- TERMS OF REFERENCE ACADEMIC STANDARD QUALITY & DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (PDF)
- TERMS OF REFERENCE AUDIT COMMITTEE (PDF)
- TERMS OF REFERENCE FINANCE, BUSINESS AND DEVELOPMENTS COMMITTEE (PDF)
- TERMS OF REFERENCE GOVERNANCE AND SEARCH COMMITTEE (PDF)
- TERMS OF REFERENCE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE (PDF)